We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Animal Trouble in Trademeet
Trademeet; 108000 ex., 200 gold, Leadership of Druid Grove (Hero must be a druid)
- Flydian near the City Gates in Athkatla, will ask your party to help Trademeet with its animal problems.
- Go to Trademeet and speak to Lord Logan Coprith in the mayor's house. He will tell you more about the animal problem and will ask for your help.
- Enter the basement of the house and speak to Cernd. He will tell you what he knows and will offer to join your party.
- Leave town and journey to the Druid Grove.
- Head north and you will be confronted by a druid named Pauden. He will tell you that a shadow druid named Faldorn has taken over the grove.
- Make your way through the area to the northwest corner where you will be attacked by Dalok. Defeat him and enter the grove.
- Approach Faldorn and if you have a druid in your party, you can challenge her. Your druid and Faldorn will fight each other one-to-one without any of your equipment. Use your magic to gain an advantage over the shadow druid.
- Once Faldorn has been defeated, you can take over the leadership of the grove if you are a level 14 druid. Otherwise, Verthan will assume leadership.
- Return to Logan Coprith in Trademeet for a 2000 gold reward. He will also ask for your assistance in dealing with the gennies in town.